laatste update: 09-2022
In this video Warren Buffett explains why you don’t have to be a genius to succeed in stock market.
Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, philanthropist and chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is one of the most successful investors of all time who has a net worth over 109 billion dollars. Buffett was born in Omaha Nebraska. He developed an interest in business and investing in his youth and made incredible returns in stock market over his career.
Read these investing books to get a better understanding and knowledge of how the stock market works:
1. Warren Buffett Accounting Book: Reading Financial Statements for Value Investing by Pylon Publishing –
2. Warren Buffett: 43 Lessons for Business & Life –
3. The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, Fifth Edition 5th Edition by Kindle Edition
4. Investing QuickStart Guide -The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Successfully Navigating the Stock Market, Growing Your Wealth & Creating a Secure Financial Future –
5. Beat the Bank: The Canadian Guide to Simply Successful Investing by Milner –
6. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham –
7. The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market is Down by Peter D. Schiff –
8. The Little Book That Still Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt –
9. Action Workbook Based On Principles by Ray Dalio –
10. Big Debt Crises Hardcover by Ray Dalio –
Subtitles and Edit ➤ kapwing.com/join/S4HDXV
We own a special license for all the content used in this video. Video is fully edited by us. Parts of the content are use under fair use.
If you found this video helpful please press a like button and share it with a friend.
Subscribe for future videos about business and investing
Follow us on:
#warrenbuffett #investing #money #stockmarket #freedom